Wednesday 11 June 2014

Stray Asia arrival pack.

Hi guys so a new update for when i am in Thailand I have canceled the hotel I was in for the first 2 nights to book another one with stray Asia as it means I have already paid for this before hand and for £47 for 2 nights in a single room with air con and ensuite at the Bhiman inn (phra sumen road, Bangkok) the price also includes: 

- airport pick up tranfer to hotel 
- a complimentary drink on arrival 
- a spa voucher for 1 free massage 
- free half day floating market tour 
- 1 hour free internet 
- up to 1 month free lugage storage 

So all this for the price of £47 is really worth it and I'm really looking forward to it as I wanted to sort all of the above anyway and now it's all ready sorted and paid for before I even get there so that's a plus, if your going to Bangkok for your first time like me I would recommend this and it is good for the money in Thailand as you will see everything in Thailand is cheaper when you get there to sort it rather than sorting it in England, so this is good and cheap if like me you like to be organised. 

The website I sorted this from was from my travel advisor at STA travel but you can do this through stray Asia website - straytravel.asia they also have twitter and facebook to get in touch with other people doing a stray Asia bus trip. They also work in New Zealand too - straytravel.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment